Well I've never done this whole blogging thing before, but it seems like a great way to keep everyone informed about what is going on in our busy life. So...here it goes. Right now, both Mike and I are on summer vacation and believe it or not are seeing even less of each other than we did during the school year! Mike just finished his first year at Seminary and is working at BLC for the summer cleaning out the dorms. I've finished my 4th semester of nursing school (only one more left!!) and am working at ISJ Hospital on the Cardio-Pulmonary floor. On June 9th I'll be going on-call so I can do a nursing internship at ISJ in the Home Health Care Department. It's a pretty sweet deal because it is Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm with no weekends. I'm hoping the summer goes fast because I can't wait to get back to school and finish my last semester and graduate in December.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment